Saturday 15 September 2012

Swishing Haul!


Swishing Haul!
Hey Guys & Dolls!
A couple of days ago I went to a friends swishing party, which for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when you and your friends get together, you all bringe a bag of clothes-that you don't want anymore, but still in good condition, open a box of chocolates and start swapping clothes. I've been to quite a few swishing parties and I have to say they are great fun! You may not like that sparkly skirt anymore, but who know, your friend may love it! Out with the old and in with the New! 
Heres what I picked up:

I love all the clothes I brought home with me, but my fav is the red heels, they remind me of Dorothy in The wizard of Oz! I really like the indigo mini skirt that I got, however it's called mini for a reason! It's pretty tiny, so I think bare legs is a No No, but seeing as it's getting closer and closer to winter it's not really a problem. I also found this cute little pink vest, which I think goes really well with these skinny tan trousers from Part Two similer, which I was really happy with and remind of riding pants because of the zip detailing. I've been looking for a decent clutch for a while and when I saw that no one was going to take this one I thought, well I might as well! I also brought home a few pairs if jeans, one with great zip detailing on the back as well as the front which I thought was really orginal. I also picked up a pair of simple black skinnys from Zara, which I might DIY, I picked up a few Tshirts, which Im still not sure about, they might go to a chairty shop or a friend! Details on how to host your own Swishing party here. Have a great Weekend!

  Anna Elizebeth xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment