Sunday 9 September 2012

Autumn WishList





         
   Hi Guys & Dolls,
 Here are some things I've had my eye on for a while on my Autumn wishlist, Enjoy!


I love all these pieces beacuse they can be so versitile whenever you need them to, so many outfits can be created with one leather jacket! I picked this one out from TopShop where it's being sold for £55.00!! I couldn't quite believe it! They have a whole range of them out at the moment, which I love browsing through! I havn't tried the Shocking Mascara yet, but everyone is raving about it on youtube saying how great it's been for them. I love, love, LOVE the packaging and it's not to pricey for a YSL mascara. I'm really liking brogues right now, I love the different styles you can get and I found a unusal pair in New Look with a slightly pointed bit at the toe, which I thought was a cute touch. Later I was looking on the Topshop website again and i was checking out their jeans. I found a pair in a faded rose colour, which I thought was gorgouse and really on trend!

Whats on your Autumn Wishlist??
   
                                                              
                                                                Anna Elizabeth xx



       

         






















No comments:

Post a Comment