Wednesday 19 September 2012

Setember Paints


September Paints

Hey Guys and Dolls!
 I'm really liking Revlons Nail varnish right now, the colours are bang on trend. The every colours are also chip resistance which is great for me as I'm always chipping my varnish, which makes it look crap! So heres a few I thought caught my eye:


 Revlon Nail Enamel VixenRevlon Nail Enamel CharmingRevlon Nail Enamel - Impulsive


1) Revlon Nail Enamel Vixen £6.49
2) Revlon Nail Enamel Charming £6.49
3) Revlon Nail Enamel Impulsive £6.49

1) This colour reminds me of Marilyn Monroe's famous red lips, The way it's so bold, but kinda mysterious. It's also such a great a shade for autumn as the days are getting shorter, darker and sadly wetter! 

2) This is such a gorgeous lilac colour, so many youtubers are wearing it and looking amazing! It's such a delicate shade which would look great with greys, blacks or reds (90% of the colours I wear in Autumn.) 
It actually reminds me of misty mornings. Kinda frosty.

3) I didn't know about this shade until I asked a friend what colour she was wearing. The colour actually turned up much darker on her than it showed up on the website. This shade is so new to me, I haven't actually seen something like this on the market for a while!

I think I'm definitely adding these to my September Favourites! They are all beauuuutiful shades for autumn 
and are all available from Superdrug or Boots. 

* I was not paid to do this post!

Have a great week!
  
                                                                 Anna Elizebeth xx






No comments:

Post a Comment